All aboard GrantStation.
Finding the funds needed to fulfill your mission is a never-ending challenge for all nonprofits.
Whether you’re part of an established nonprofit constantly searching for new funding to expand your programs, or you’re a one-person development office, which means you need to do it all, GrantStation can work for you because it is designed to help nonprofit organizations of all sizes get funded.
During this live demo and Q&A session, Jeremy Smith, Director of Communications Technology, and Kerry Glauser, Senior Research Specialist, will show you how you can use GrantStation to complete your grant research quickly and get high-quality results.
You’ll see how you can find and vet funding opportunities in a quick, streamlined fashion, so you and your staff can focus on what's most important—serving your community.
- how to find private, state, and national funding opportunities using GrantStation’s databases;
- how to adjust your search terms so you can discover funding opportunities you never thought to explore;
- how you can use a funder’s up-to-date profile along with the decision matrix to vet funders and save time; and,
- how both beginners and pros can benefit from the in-depth tutorials in the “Build Strategy” and “Write Proposals” sections.
GrantStation’s Vice President of Research, Kevin Peters, will also be on hand to answer your questions live so you can be certain you’re discovering all the potential funding opportunities for your organization.
You’ll walk away ready to utilize GrantStation to find funding opportunities that are perfect for your organization, build a solid grantseeking strategy, and write winning proposals.
This quick overview is perfect for both current Members who want to ensure they are getting the most out of their Membership and potential Members who want to see GrantStation in action.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.