Strong programmatic outcomes are vital to the success of any grant program. As a nonprofit professional, you know that measuring these outcomes and understanding your organization's impact are important—not only to achieve your mission, but also to communicate your work effectively. But programmatic monitoring and evaluation can be complicated!
This 90-minute webinar, presented by Alana Buckner, CEO of Elevate, is for non-experts who want to understand the fundamentals better. It will make monitoring and evaluation easy to understand and focus on practical tips and case studies. We will cover the answers to questions like:
- Why is monitoring and evaluation important for every nonprofit?
- What does monitoring and evaluation mean exactly?
- What about concepts like theory of change, logic model, data collection, assessment, and instrument, as well as qualitative and quantitative data?
- How does a nonprofit get started, or improve, their existing monitoring and evaluation?
By the end of the webinar, you will be able to understand the purposes of program evaluation, link it to your organization's goals, and have concrete tips and techniques to begin or improve your evaluation efforts.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
All webinars are recorded.
Alayna Buckner is a licensed nonprofit consultant who has raised tens of millions of dollars for local and national nonprofits. In 2013, she founded Elevate, a grant writing firm that partners with nonprofits across the country to build and run their grant programs. Since 2013, Elevate has worked for over 200 nonprofit organizations and drafted more than 14,000 proposals; last year alone, Elevate raised more than $66 million for its nonprofit clients.