Nonprofits need to focus on more than mission-specific activities to build a strong organization that can continue to serve over time. This webinar, presented by Mindy Muller, provides the opportunity for leaders to consider how to measure the health of their organizations and plan for long-term sustainability. Participants will complete Community Development Professional’s Organization Evaluation Tool to get an assessment of the health of their nonprofit in the six areas of Legalities, Board Governance, Image Management, Resource Development, Strategic Planning, and Program Impact. This webinar then covers those six components and offers participants the opportunity to identify next steps to strengthen the health of their organization.
- Learn about the six components of a nonprofit organization.
- Gain an awareness of strengths and weaknesses of an organization.
- Learn how organizational health may impact the sustainability of an organization.
- Develop strategies to address areas of weakness to improve organizational health.
Participants will leave this webinar with an understanding of their organization’s key strengths and areas of weakness and be ready to take strategic actions to strengthen the organization. This webinar will be held on Wednesday, March 4, 2020.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.