Are you ready to launch a new program or revamp an existing one?
Designing a program or project that sustains positive change in your community requires a well-developed plan. The most effective programs effectively address a need, demonstrate measurable impact, and engage diverse stakeholders.
Before you overcommit your time or dollars, join Marie Palacios with Funding for Good for a master class focused on program and project design. In this session, you will gain the knowledge and tools needed to design programs and projects that are both effective and efficient.
You’ll learn best practices to grow mission-focused programs that generate awareness, impact, capacity, and community support. You’ll engage in the program design process from A-Z to ensure you have addressed key questions, budgeting, and program impact goals.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- understand key components of the program and project design process;
- evaluate potential strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats facing your program;
- craft SMART program goals and objectives;
- implement best practices and strategies to grow mission-focused programs; and,
- access free tools to support your program development initiatives.
This webinar is perfect for nonprofit leadership, executive directors, program managers, ministry leaders, and board members.
You will receive two emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.