How can you empower your donors to contribute more AND become advocates for your cause?
Grant proposals can be time consuming and unpredictable. What can you do to build solid relations with foundation staff as you navigate the world of proposal writing?
In this webinar, Mandy Pearce with Funding for Good will show you how you can communicate with foundation prospects the importance of their immediate support so you can increase your organization's long-term sustainability and success.
During this session, you’ll learn:
- the specific conversations you should be having with foundations during every step of the grant process (exploratory, writing, submitted, or approved to submit);
- which questions you should ask and the situations you must consider;
- how to improve your conversations and communications through role-playing tools;
- how to include capacity-building components into every proposal;
- the key components of “sustainability planning”; and,
- effective communication strategies to engage and retain donors.
Preparing for a variety of scenarios within the world of foundations will help you evaluate situations as they arise, step back and seek other funding streams as necessary, and diversify funding options for programs, projects, or organizations if needed.
You’ll walk away knowing that writing a proposal is more than just raising funds. It’s about building a long-term relationship that will create lasting impact.
This session is perfect for anyone working with foundations to secure funding for current or future work, those working grant prospects into development plans, executive directors, development directors, and program staff that are responsible for fundraising.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.