Successful nonprofits leverage the media for increased visibility. They also effectively handle the media in times of crisis.
Unfortunately, most nonprofits don’t have a plan for when and how to speak to the media. Nonprofit leadership, however, should rarely talk to the media without preparation.
During this session, Mindy Muller will help you build confidence when interacting with the media. She’ll offer tips you can utilize whether you’re approaching the media, handling inquiries, or managing an unfortunate crisis.
This webinar is perfect for executive leadership and those who frequently communicate on behalf of their nonprofit organization.
- the principles of effective media relations;
- how to handle the media during a crisis;
- tactics to both proactively and reactively respond to the media; and,
- strategies for developing a media relations plan.
Most importantly, if you’re nervous about “saying the wrong thing” to reporters, this session will help you plan ahead and think through your responses. That way you’ll be confident the next time you work with the media.
You will receive two GrantStation emails:
1. A copy of your paid invoice
2. A confirmation email from Zoom for the webinar with the login credentials
If you do not receive the confirmation email within 48 hours of registering, please email or call 1-877-784-7268.
GrantStation does not refund registration fees. Fees may be applied to any webinar scheduled within 30 days.
After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the recording and any handouts.