"Connecting our Members with the Right Grantmakers since 1999."
InterConnection Computer Grants are provided to nonprofit organizations that deliver necessary and valuable services to underserved communities throughout the United States.
Computer Grants support organizations that offer services like technology training, healthcare, education, and job training, but need upgraded computers to better manage their organization and improve their capacity to deliver those valuable services.
Applicant organizations may request up to five computers and must be willing and able to cover shipping costs.
Grants are not provided to/for:
- governmental organizations or agencies;
- educational institutions;
- healthcare organizations;
- professional, commerce, and trade associations;
- professional and semi-professional sports organizations;
- political, labor, and fraternal organizations; or,
Application guidelines are available on the InterConnection website. Applications must be submitted online.