Budget surprises can leave your organization strapped for cash and operating in crisis mode. Unfortunately, organizations in crisis mode rarely inspire confidence from donors.
That’s why your budget is such an important piece of effective fundraising.
It will allow you to be transparent about your needs, which can build donor trust.
During this webinar, Mandy Pearce, owner of Funding for Good, will walk you through the budget deconstruction process so you can identify gaps and craft realistic projections at the program and organization levels.
- the most common line-items in a nonprofit budget;
- the three items most often missing in nonprofit budgets;
- how to avoid common budgeting pitfalls;
- key tips for crafting budget assumptions to justify the math; and,
- different budget formats to improve functional use.
You’ll see how a realistic budget can be used to drive your fundraising plan.
This session is perfect for anyone involved in the development work at a nonprofit organization, including executive directors, development directors, board members, and program directors.