CT Community Nonprofit Alliance – also known as "The Alliance," is Connecticut’s statewide association of nonprofits. We represent all types of nonprofits from health and human services to arts and culture. We are the first place Connecticut nonprofits turn to when they are faced with the challenges of running their organizations – including fiscal sustainability. We have partnered with GrantStation to provide access to grant opportunities to help your organization become fiscally stronger and fulfill its mission.
The Alliance is committed to building capacity for our members to ensure they are vibrant, financially stable and able to achieve excellence. Our association advocates to make certain the vital role of nonprofits is valued and fully supported by public policy and adequate state and federal funding. Nonprofits are an essential and integral part of communities across the state and contribute to the quality of life that people in Connecticut hold so dear.
Our Mission is to advocate excellence in community-based nonprofits through advocacy and capacity building.
Our Vision is that nonprofits are recognized, valued and essential contributors to thriving communities.
Read more information about The Alliance member benefits or contact Lilian Gutierrez, Director of Membership and CT Nonprofit Center
- Learn about Professional Development (on-site training, webinars and other e-learning courses)
- Access tuition discount rates for employees and/or their immediate family members with accredited colleges and universities
- Benefit from our endorsed vendor program, The Alliance Allies
- Gain insight from the NonprofitVoice and other news
- Participate in roundtables and forums
- Reach our experienced Public Policy Team
- Attend monthly service-specific Division meetings
- Register and/or learn about the Annual Conference
- Partner with the Preferred Partnership Program